Varenna Lake Como taxi boatHOW TO REACH VARENNA.
Taxi Boat Varenna welcomes all guests in Varenna Lake Como
Taxi Boat Varenna is located in central Lake Como, very close to Varenna Lake Como ferry boat harbour (less than 5 minutes by feet). You will easily find Taxi Boat Varenna at the floating dock. Taxi Boat Varenna is also close to the railway station (Stop at Varenna Esino. 8 minutest by feet).
From the floating dock, you can easily reach the center of Varenna, thanks to a promenade called Passeggiata degli innamorati (Varenna's walk of lovers). You will find a couple of gelaterie (ice-cream parlors), where you should taste excellent ice-creams. Just right in front of them, you will find our Taxi Boat Varenna floating dock.
Milan - The most direct route would take you from Milan to Lecco, and then from Lecco to Varenna. Once in Lecco, continue towards Sondrio (Superstrada SS 36). Take the first exit (Abbadia Lariana). After 15 minutes you will reach a village called Fiumelatte. Before the tunnel turn on your left, and you will reach Varenna. Lugano (Switzerland) - Exit: Lugano sud. Follow Gandria - St. Moritz. From Gandria to Menaggio. Once in Menaggio, take the ferry boat.
- Train: SONDRIO or TIRANO as their final destination (not Como or Torino). Stop: Varenna-Esino
- Train ticket: € 6,70 (2nd class).
- Malpensa airport - Take the train or bus from Milano-Malpensa airport to the railway station (Milano Centrale). There are two options:
- Train (Malpensa Express) every 30 minutes: http://www.malpensaexpress.it/it/malpensa-express/home.aspx
- Bus (Malpensa Shuttle) every 20 minutes: http://www.malpensashuttle.it
- Linate airport (Milan) - Linate Shuttle (bus) every 30 minutes: http://www.milano-aeroporti.it/linate-shuttle/index.html