TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRIVATE TOURS
This document is sent, read and accepted at the time of booking by e-mail and online booking.
If you cancel your booking, we will apply our cancellation fees. Your cancellation will be accepted once we receive a written confirmation of the cancellation.
If you cancel a service:
– More than 30 days before the service: no cancellation fees will be applied
– From 29 days to 15 days prior to the service: 50% of the total amount will be returned
– From 14 days prior to the service or in case of you don’t advise: no refund
– Bad Weather Conditions
The Captain retains the right to choose if it’s necessary to cancel/ postpone* a service according to the weather forecast and his experience. If we cancel the tour because of the weather, you’ll be completely refunded.
* If client and boat are both available
If there are no different written agreements, these are the rules:
In case of lack notice and/or you are not reachable, your service will be considered canceled after 15 minutes wait.
In case of delay, we’ll shorten the tour in order to finish it at the prearranged time.
Speaking of transfers, if the departure time is not respected there will be an additional charge (150 euros -every extra hour during the day and 200 euros every extra hour during the night).
If it’s not possible to wait for you because of other services, your service will be canceled.
– Terms and conditions:
– Depending on the number of people, the price changes
– If you have booked a tour/transfer and the day of the service you ask for a photo shooting/wedding service, price will be different
– The company has the right to change/cancel the service if need be after having warned the client. If the client can’t accept the change, he/she will be completely refunded
– If the boat is damaged or the captain is unwell, the company will look for another boat/captain with no extra charge. If the other boat/captain is not available, the client will be totally refunded.
– It is possible to board, with no extra charge, small luggage. If luggage is big, then there will be extra charge.
– We are not responsible for unfavorable or favorable exchange rates if the payment is not made in euro currency.
-if you want to reschedule the tour within 48 hours from the scheduled time, a 30% surcharge will be applied. If you want to reschedule or cancel the tour you need to write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– If the customer decides to shorten the route the same day of the tour he will pay the agreed amount for the original tour
– Any family loss, public transport strikes or delays must be certified by e-mail and we will keep only 50% of the cost of the service.
– If the pick up point and the drop off point of service is the same, we reserve the right to use our new charter service.
– Once the pick up point and the drop off point of the tour has been selected, the latter can be changed only if the captain allows it.
– If you will receive a request for the payment of 1 euro which will be refund immediately. This is just a test. In this way we’ll save your credit card details in our booking system.
Rules on board:
– Dogs are allowed but they can’t stay on the pillows or get the boat dirty
– It’s not possible to smoke onboard. Electronic cigarettes are allowed
– it’s forbidden to stand on the pillows with shoes
– It’s not possible to jump in the water during the cruise
– Backpacks must be held
– It is essential not to have onboard illegal things such as drugs and weapons
– If you don’t stay in Varenna, it is better to arrive well in advance
– If you need to take the ferry or train, it’s better to check the arrival time in Varenna considering the time to reach the meeting point
– If after the service you need to take the ferry/train, it’s better to check the departure time in advance
– If you drive, it’s better to arrive well in advance to have enough time to find a park (especially during non-working days and high season)