Information on Cookies
Our site does not produce cookie profiling, that is, those cookies that create user profiles and that are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user through his choices of surfing the net.
Our site, however, may contain links, services, images or multimedia components from third parties that may generate in turn cookies over which we have direct control.
Types of cookies we use
Cookies technicians have the sole purpose of ensuring the transmission of the communication between the user and the website on the Internet, to the extent strictly necessary to ensure the best possible quality of our service.
The data related to cookies are managed solely within our site and are not transferred to third parties.
Specifically cookies technicians managed by us, as individual items or as aggregated data may be used in the following ways:
- For the generation of the web pages of the site. These cookies are essential to navigate around the site and to fully utilize its functionality; for example allow access to areas dedicated to registered users, register on the site, log in, the use of any electronic shopping cart and relevant form of online payment, etc. The simple page view and other services required can not be enjoyed without these cookies.
- For analysis and performance management of the site. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website pointing out, for example, what are the most visited pages or if they were generated error messages from web pages, but do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated and therefore anonymous. The aim is to improve the functioning of a website and the browsing experience of visitors.
- For the management and analysis of the functionality. This type of cookies is to remember the choices made by the user on our website to provide custom functionality. For example, allow to remember the changes to the text size. They can also be used to provide services requested by the visitor as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information gathered by these types of cookies are made anonymous and can not be used to monitor your browsing activity on other websites.
- Cookies and third-party services
There are also services and Web site links to third party, such as buttons for YouTube and Facebook, that potentially can place cookies on your electronic device user when clicked.
We recommend that you read the privacy policies in the other websites visited by consulting the links shown below.
For more information on content provided by third parties and listed on our website (links, images, multimedia components, etc.), read the following paragraphs.
You want to emphasize that, the Authority (hereafter “the editor of the site”), does not receive any information from the respective providers or dealers of third party services relating to data eventually recovered by them. In some cases they will be provided only aggregate statistics, and therefore anonymous, needed only the accounting of third party services purchased from us.
- Google Analytics
- Button and social widgets YouTube
In this regard should visit the following link: https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/2676378?hl=it&ref_topic=6151248
- Buttons and social widgets to Facebook
In this regard should visit the following link: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (Option linguistics at the bottom of page).
Denial of consent: disabling cookies
Currently it is not possible to selectively disable our cookies technicians. In return, you can disable them completely. As for the third-party cookie reference is made to the links provided in the previous paragraphs for the eventual selective inactivation, where possible.
Visit http://AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience. It ‘important to remember that disabling cookies may prevent you from using some, if not all, functions or sections of the site.
How to manage cookies on your PC
For managing cookies we’ll want to refer to the websites of the developers of the browser, as these vary continuously depending on the version of the software installed, in particular:
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.com/it-IT/kb/Cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT)